Looking to access your theme's code or language options with Shopify's new theme editor layout?
In your Shopify admin click on Online store > Themes
Next to the theme that you want to edit click on the Menu button which is a small square with 3 blue dots
This will open a submenu of options which includes: Edit HTMl / CSS and Edit Language
This information is delivered to the customer using popup light boxes which will display when clicked by the user adding the content is very simple.
- In your Shopify admin click on Pages here you will create your content.
- Using Shopify's Rich Text Editor you will have complete control of lists, titles, paragraphs and styling of your content... Create a page for each of the items you would like to display and save when done.
- Once you have created your content click on Themes > Customize theme and click on the section titled: Product Page
- Here you can add titles which will be displayed on your site as links as well as choose the appropriate page that you just created for each using the dropdowns.
- Once complete click Save and your settings will be saved. Your content will now appear when a customer clicks on the required link.