Looking to access your theme's code or language options with Shopify's new theme editor layout?
In your Shopify admin click on Online store > Themes
Next to the theme that you want to edit click on the Menu button which is a small square with 3 blue dots
This will open a submenu of options which includes: Edit HTMl / CSS and Edit Language
To manage these links these are the easy steps to follow:
- In your admin click Online Store > Navigation - here you will see some menus ( Main Menu, footer and any others that you have created )
- Create some new menus and add your links to them.
- Now click on Themes > Customize Theme and open the section named: Footer
- Here you will see dropdowns where you can choose the menus that you just created.
- Click Save when ready and the new changes will be applied to your store.
The Titles of these link areas in the Footer are controlled within Shopify's Edit Language area.
To access those click on the Theme Options link at the top of the page and choose: Edit Language
A Tabbed page will load with several options... Choose: Layout You can change those titles here.