Looking to access your theme's code or language options with Shopify's new theme editor layout?
In your Shopify admin click on Online store > Themes
Next to the theme that you want to edit click on the Menu button which is a small square with 3 blue dots
This will open a submenu of options which includes: Edit HTMl / CSS and Edit Language
Show Twitter Feed
You can also show a Twitter feed of your 5 most recent Tweets using the built in Twitter widget.
1. Go to www.twitter.com and sign-in to your account.
2. On the top bar click on Settings and then choose: Widgets
3. Ignore all settings and at the bottom choose: Create Widget
4. You will see a small html code block has been created, copy and paste this into a text editor.
5. On the first line you will see data-widget-id="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" Copy this number
6. Return to the Theme Settings and paste this number into the Twitter Widget ID box
Click Save when done - this will connect the Twitter feed to your sidebar.
Facebook Like Box
You can choose to turn this on or off
No additional settings are required for this... Providing you have entered your Facebook account into the Social Media area of the theme settings the account will already be connected.