Looking to access your theme's code or language options with Shopify's new theme editor layout?
In your Shopify admin click on Online store > Themes
Next to the theme that you want to edit click on the Menu button which is a small square with 3 blue dots
This will open a submenu of options which includes: Edit HTMl / CSS and Edit Language
While this is great it doesn't give you much control over the order or sorting of your products. Here is how to control what customers see when the go to your All Products link.
- Click on Online store > products > Collections and Create a New Collection.
- Give this a Title - it will be seen on the page so make sure the title makes sense and is good for SEO.
- When Prompted Choose: Automatically Add Products using the following Criteria:
Is Greater Than
This will automatically add your current and future products.
- Wait a moment for the products to be loaded to the collection.
- You will see an option to Sort how they appear which includes:
By Best Selling
- Choose your preferred order here and click Save.
- Now Click on Online Store > Navigation, You will see the Main Menu on this click Edit
- Change the All Products link to point to a collection and then choose your collection from the drod down.
- Click save, this will change that link and will not show those products in your preferred order.