- In your Shopify admin click on: Online store > Themes > Customize theme
- On the next page open the section named: Home page
- Make sure that you have Instagram selected as one of the visible options here.
- Now open the section named: Home page - Instagram feed
- Ensure that the User ID field and Access Tokens are filled.
* The User ID is not the user name of your Instagram account this will be the first 8-10 digits of your access token that appear before the "."
- If both are filled correctly then you will need to generate a new Access Token to do that open the following link: http://www.shopifythemes.net/pages/instagram
- Click on the button to generate a new Access token and replace this within your theme. This will restore the Instagram feed
Note We can not offer individual theme modifications, however are happy to advise on the best Shopify resources and finding developers to work on your theme.
Want to customize your theme?
- Hey Carson small tweaks
- Expertly.help Tweaks & SEO solutions
- Task Husky ecommerce tweaks
- Shopify experts
- Updating your theme