My Instagram feed stopped working
If your Instagram feed has stopped displaying images there are a few simple steps to take in order to restore that.
- In your Shopify admin click on: Online store > Themes > Customize theme
- On the next page open the section named: Home page
- Make sure that you have Instagram selected as one of the visible options here.
- Now open the section named: Home page - Instagram feed
- Ensure that the User ID field and Access Tokens are filled.
* The User ID is not the user name of your Instagram account this will be the first 8-10 digits of your access token that appear before the "."
- If both are filled correctly then you will need to generate a new Access Token to do that open the following link: http://www.shopifythemes.net/pages/instagram
- Click on the button to generate a new Access token and replace this within your theme. This will restore the Instagram feed