Fashionopolism v4.1 onward.
A mega menu can show multiple menus from one single drop down, Here is how to configure that.
*** If your theme was purchased before Tuesday 9th January 2018
1. Open themes > customize theme
2. In the left sidebar under the Sections tab choose: Header
3. Scroll to the bottom and in the Mega Dropdown area enter the name of the link that you would like to show a mega menu from when hovered
4. Add content to this new menu by clicking the Content button at the bottom of the sidebar, choosing each of the 4 menus that can be shown.
You can show a maximum of 4 menus in 1 mega menu on 1 link in your main menu in this theme version.
*** If your theme was purchased on or after Tuesday 9th January 2018
You will need to create a menu that has 3 levels of links and sub menus using Shopify's Navigation tools:
Once this is configured you should have a 3 level menu similar to this:
Once ready open: Themes > customize theme
Initially, your menu will look similar to this:
We now need to change this to appear as a mega menu instead of it's current form.
1. In the left sidebar click on: Header and scroll to the bottom of the menu
2. Click on the Add Mega menu button and enter the top level link that you would like to convert to a mega menu, In this example it would be: Level 1 link with sub menu.
* The menu item is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as typed in your stores Navigation
3. Once entered this will convert the appearance of this drop-down to show as a mega menu.
Each mega menu will show a maximum of 4 per row however unlimited links can be shown where this will step to create a new row when more than 4 menus are present.
Repeat the steps for additional mega menus