- In the Shopify Admin click on: Online Store > Navigation
- Take a look at the menu named: Main Menu - this is your main navigation
- The links within the Main Menu are what is know as Parents, a dropdown from any of these would be classed as a Child.
- Here we will be creating Child menus that will house the dropdowns from those parent links
- Click on Add Menu
To give this a parent / child relationship with the main menu and create a dropdown name the menu identically to the parent link within Main Menu that you wish to drop down from.
- For Example, if your Main menu has a link named Catalog and you would like dropdowns from that, name your new menu Catalog
- Add some links to this new menu and click save.
Here is an example of what you should be seeing something similar to.